Thursday, August 21, 2008

Between the drops (and in them, too)

We had a slight break between downpours yesterday, and a little bit of sun, so I ran out and grabbed some waterdrop refractions. Can always count on raindrops to be photogenic!

If you click on this one, you will see the raindrops on the petal in the refraction. I thought that was pretty cool; didn't really notice it until I was editing.
I love it when multiple drops are on the same plane and I can get them all focused in. Doesn't happen too often, but these buds are just the right shape for that to happen.



15 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, how incredible! Your waterdrop shots are stunning.

Michelle said...

OMG! the color and clarity in these is amazing. just amazing. I haven't been to your blog in a while--it was great to look around. love all the special places you've been showing. feels almost like I'm there.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pat Love em.

Anonymous said...

Ok that second to last one is amazing. the clarity is tack on!!! they are all amazing!
cari

Jess said...

Once again... I bow to the queen of water drop refractions! You amaze me... WOW!

For Over 29 Years... said...

wow, so amazing Pat. That color is just fabulous. i so wish I had your eye and steady hand.

--sme said...

Wow. I'd love to see a super-close-up of the droplets....it looks like the reflection is very sharp! These are awesome!!!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Wow. Wow. Thats all I keep saying while looking at these.

Kerry said...

Once again--beautiful!

Tori said...

so awesome! i always love your raindrop shots!

Angela2932 said...

How wonderful! I love the 3rd one! Maybe we'll get some rain here too, now that you're inspiring with ways to enjoy it!

Becky said...

Your water drops are always beautiful, and I love the bold, bright color here!

Amy said...

Pat, you are amazing and talented and I just LOVE visiting your blog! :)

Yvette A said...

These are AWESOME again Pat.

Sending P&PT your families way tomorrow that all goes well with you DH.