I love these comps Pat! And blogger was acting funky but I can comment now and I really like your snail shots too. You always frind the most interesting things to shoot.
I love that first flower. The leaves on my mystery plant are huge about the length of my arm. I looked up cana lily on google images and it didn't look like it. Also, their was no flower to this plant well at least at this point in the summer. Not sure if it ever had a flower to begin with. I'll have to have Brett call his sister and ask as I want to know the name. Thanks.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
13 comments:
I love these comps Pat! And blogger was acting funky but I can comment now and I really like your snail shots too. You always frind the most interesting things to shoot.
I love that second one. Looks like tiny flowers inside a big one. Very cool!
I think you are on theme...there are lines leading to the middle of the flowers! I LOVE that second shot!
Cari
I love that first flower. The leaves on my mystery plant are huge about the length of my arm. I looked up cana lily on google images and it didn't look like it. Also, their was no flower to this plant well at least at this point in the summer. Not sure if it ever had a flower to begin with. I'll have to have Brett call his sister and ask as I want to know the name. Thanks.
Wow (again) - love your flower shots - they are so beautiful!! My fave, I think, is the 2nd one!!
STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING! OMG... I am SO blown away! Those centers are AMAZINGLY intricate. You ROCK! :)
BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that you get the detail of the centers, but still have the petals as reference.
That second flower is beautiful! And, I love your garden snails below too.
Love those details--the second one is my favorite.
these are so pretty! I really like the second one!
What pretty flowers! I would LOVE to go on a photo expedition with you, I think we'd have a fabulous time! :)
Pat- gorgeous as always. You are awesome!
I would say that last one is definitely on theme....look at those lines radiating out!
Post a Comment