You even make snails look cute. Nice texture and color to these. Ug on the house for now progress is only in the yard, I can say I have all the mud out and we are living in it.
These are beautiful snail shells and shots of them! I don't think we have snails here, at least I've never seen one, but where I'm from the shells certainly aren't that pretty!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
14 comments:
i love the snails, they are so much cuter than the ones i see.
What gorgeous lines and colours! Found them all at the same spot??!! Great pics Pat!
Wow, you must get a LOT of snails in your garden! I haven't seen a single one in mine this year. SO weird!
Oh how I am liking these shots. I love the colors with the green in the first shot so much! SO creative!
Cari
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a real snail, and here you are with a ton of them! Neato bandito.
The shells are cool! I hate the slimy things inside unless they are broiled in butter. ;)
WOW Pat those are great. Where did you find such snails?
Colorful snails! We only have boring brown ones. Great catch for lines! And as always, your photos are amazing!!
You even make snails look cute. Nice texture and color to these. Ug on the house for now progress is only in the yard, I can say I have all the mud out and we are living in it.
Seriously real snails? wow you find the best things! Love how creative you are with nature. YOu inspire me.
Those are adorable! We don't have snails that cute here. Beautiful colors in these shots.
Oh wow, PERFECT for lines! Great job as always! :)
These are beautiful! (Wait! Am I talking about snails???? Oh, what you've done to us!)
These are beautiful snail shells and shots of them! I don't think we have snails here, at least I've never seen one, but where I'm from the shells certainly aren't that pretty!
Post a Comment