This IS an awesome wall/fence! I love that curvy line, it is so great to me when I see that people still build things artistically instead of merely for function! And your perspective on this is PERFECT! :)
So cool! I wonder how the builder(s) decided to make such a winding fence? :) It so neat how the leading line takes your eye to and fro on the way to the destination!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
14 comments:
Looks like a giant snake with huge scales.
Wow, Pat, that's terrific. I wonder what determined the where-abouts of that line?
Love the pattern of the stones here. Great shot, pat!
love the s shape!!! :)
I love it! It does look like a giant snake. I just want to hop on top and walk along it.
You are so good sticking to the theme woman. Just too good.
Ooh what a cool wall! That's a great line shot!
THats a really cool stone wall..Love it!
Great looking fence!! Love the pattern of this!!
I love how you saw the line in a chunky rock fence! I love it.
This IS an awesome wall/fence! I love that curvy line, it is so great to me when I see that people still build things artistically instead of merely for function! And your perspective on this is PERFECT! :)
Very cool fence. I like the angle you shot it at. The Eagle shots are awesome.
So cool! I wonder how the builder(s) decided to make such a winding fence? :) It so neat how the leading line takes your eye to and fro on the way to the destination!
Wow I love that curve, defintely leads your eye in.
Post a Comment