Saturday, August 9, 2008

Narada Falls, Mt. Rainier

Rick and I went to Mt. Rainier yesterday, and even though the Mountain was clouded over, it was a spectacular day. Of course, I was in heaven with all the waterfalls. This is Narada Falls. It is 168' high and just spectacular. We were there late enough in the day that the low-angled sun created rainbows in the mist at the base of the falls. I felt so lucky to be able to see it!



6 comments:

Amy said...

Pat, these are just gorgeous, so beautiful! I'd love to visit there someday!

Becky said...

Ooh, I love those rainbows!
On my blog I didn't mean that all women in their 60s-70s wear visors, just the ones at the botanical garden LOL.

Shanna Jones said...

Wow. Very cool! Love the choice of SS on these. :)

Michelle said...

what a beautiful area you live in! that last one is just breath taking.

Bobbi said...

Beautiful Pat, I just love the rainbow.

Amy said...

Cool captures. I want to come there!