These are so pretty, I had no clue that first one was of water until I read your description. I assumed it was you looking up through some branches, very cool bit of trickery! :)
Wow! It took me a minute to realize the first one was a reflection! Impressively clear! And I love that you can see the slightest ripple in the bottom right corner.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
11 comments:
Very nice. I like the contrasts.
Great reflections Pat.
Pat - love that second shot!! Wow!!
These are so pretty, I had no clue that first one was of water until I read your description. I assumed it was you looking up through some branches, very cool bit of trickery! :)
WOW, the water is SO still! It looks like glass! It almost tricks my eyes if I look too hard! :)
That's awesome Pat. Love that reflection
nice job on those reflections.
Wow! It took me a minute to realize the first one was a reflection! Impressively clear! And I love that you can see the slightest ripple in the bottom right corner.
That second shot is my favorite!
Nice reflections. I always find your photos so intersting.
That really is still water--does it run deep? (groan)
Post a Comment