We've missed you and your beautiful photos, Pat. I was so glad to hear the encouraging news about Rick. I hope you gets lots of good rest tonight and that you and Rick will be seeing the sights from outside the walls of the hospital soon.
Such a beautiful shot and how nice to be able to see something so nice while at the hospital! I don't look at the posts often, but just looked to see if there was an update on your dh and am so happy to hear he's improving! I'll keep him in my prayers. I'm so happy to see you post this today, I've missed your marvelous macros and everything else you photograph! ((( ))) Amy :)
OMG... this took my breath away and makes me miss the mountains even MORE! We could see Mt. Spokane from my house in Idaho... geez I miss that crisp mountain air! I'm glad to hear Rick is doing better... I am praying for his continued recovery so he can come HOME soon!
That almost looks sureal! So lovely, Pat. I am glad things are going better for you and Rick. You guys are always in my thoughts and I am praying for only the best for you guys.
Pat, next stop: (fingers and heart crossed) OUT of ICU and upstairs where perhaps his room will have the view and you won't have to be in that tiresome waiting room any more. Great shot! ML
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
13 comments:
Pat, it almost looks like a watercolor. Fabulous! I love seeing the beautiful nature on your blog. :)
Gorgeous shot, esp. from a P&S. I hope this mighty mountain can provide you with some inspiration to continue to fight this battle. {{{hugs}}}
We've missed you and your beautiful photos, Pat. I was so glad to hear the encouraging news about Rick. I hope you gets lots of good rest tonight and that you and Rick will be seeing the sights from outside the walls of the hospital soon.
Gorgeous photo, Pat. Still praying for you and Rick. I saw your update tonight and was so thankful to hear the good news. God is good.
Such a beautiful shot and how nice to be able to see something so nice while at the hospital! I don't look at the posts often, but just looked to see if there was an update on your dh and am so happy to hear he's improving! I'll keep him in my prayers. I'm so happy to see you post this today, I've missed your marvelous macros and everything else you photograph! ((( ))) Amy :)
This looks like a water color.
OMG... this took my breath away and makes me miss the mountains even MORE! We could see Mt. Spokane from my house in Idaho... geez I miss that crisp mountain air! I'm glad to hear Rick is doing better... I am praying for his continued recovery so he can come HOME soon!
So glad to see you back - missed you!! So sad your hubby is still in the hospital - but at least you got an amazing view!!
That almost looks sureal! So lovely, Pat. I am glad things are going better for you and Rick. You guys are always in my thoughts and I am praying for only the best for you guys.
Mandy
Been missing you. What a great view you have from the hospital.
Beautiful shot!
That is a beautiful view, at least there is a small consolation. I am glad things are going well Pat, leeping you in my thoughtd :)
Pat, next stop: (fingers and heart crossed) OUT of ICU and upstairs where perhaps his room will have the view and you won't have to be in that tiresome waiting room any more. Great shot! ML
Post a Comment