Looks like someone had a little too much eggnog at the Christmas party. Saw this at the nursery and just couldn't resist. Someone there has a great sense of humor.
Cute Pat! Loved looking through your last few posts. The ferns are lovely, I like that they are variegated in color. And all your water drops are simply WOW! My favorite though is the one of you and Rick. It is so great to see the two of you together, and I hope he is continuing to get stronger and more healthy as each day passes!
Now, THAT is Decking the Halls! I love Sharon's comment about the fake red cardinal... More than this great photo is what is behind it, Pat: I am SO GLAD to see that your 'time out' meant you could relax and find the fun. That is how I see this comical gargoyle; you went, you saw, you laughed! Yay! ML
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
13 comments:
Thanks for the chuckle. Cute bow.
That is funny! Great shot.C
ari
Cute Pat! Loved looking through your last few posts. The ferns are lovely, I like that they are variegated in color. And all your water drops are simply WOW! My favorite though is the one of you and Rick. It is so great to see the two of you together, and I hope he is continuing to get stronger and more healthy as each day passes!
Come on you know your the one who did this lol! Nice shot!
haha!! Nice!! :)
Ha! That is to funny! To much fun indeed! I also love the picture of you and your hubs. Very sweet!
So funny, good laugh for today! I love how you take your camera to the nursery, I'm a big chicken! :)
HAHAHA! Your comment is funny . . . too much eggnog at the christmas party! Made me laugh :) Thanks
LOL - love it!
Hahahaha...what a RIOT! I think maybe he NEEDS some egg nog...that is his problem. Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh!
I really think a fake red cardinal would just the right touch.
The bow really softens his look. :-D
Now, THAT is Decking the Halls! I love Sharon's comment about the fake red cardinal... More than this great photo is what is behind it, Pat: I am SO GLAD to see that your 'time out' meant you could relax and find the fun. That is how I see this comical gargoyle; you went, you saw, you laughed! Yay! ML
Post a Comment