Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter in the valley

We had a winter storm roll through last night, and it brought some snow and (for here) bitterly cold weather. The wind is very strong and we are hoping we don't lose power. This is a view of our valley from a high point--and boy, was it windy up there!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shot is beautiful. I REALLY wish I lived somewhere that had real mountain...and not in a concrete jungle!
Cari

Lou said...

That is a breathtaking view! Hope your power holds out.

Angela2932 said...

Beautiful landscape view! I think we'll be ok for power, and I hope you hang in there with it too! I know we should have gotten a generator years ago. . . but they kind of freak me out. I could give up all the electric, if necessary. . . except the heat!

Becky said...

Beautiful landscape and crop! I'm sending you my best 'keep the lights on' vibes.

Reds said...

Wow Pat - what a view!!!! Wish I had that kind of view from my home!!

Bobbi said...

Wow that is a beautiful view! I hope you don't lose power :(

PierKiss said...

Such a pretty view-love it! :)