Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just the two of us...

ML was nice enough to take a couple of quick shots of us the other day. This one hardly even shows our faces (which could be why I like it so much!) but I love the way it caught us--THIS is our relationship, laughing, having fun, enjoying each other. We've known each for 41 years, and it just keeps getting better. Thanks, ML, for getting one that my kids think look like "us"!

12 comments:

Sharon said...

I love these "moment" shots.

Becky said...

I see so much love here! It's nice to see you together--we were so worried for awhile there. :-)

KRISTIE said...

I love it! I am glad he is doing so much better

For Over 29 Years... said...

That is something I would treasure forever. I'm so glad it was captured. wow.

Lori said...

I love the closeness this shows....

periwinkle eye images said...

Oh yes! I saw a couple of these in eyeblinks of time through the viewfinder, and I am so glad you have this one! It IS you, and aren't you glad it IS you TWO! Love, ML

Suzy said...

Awww I love this! I love what you've said here to about it just gets better! You can tell from this shot how much fun y'all have together!

Margaret said...

That is such a touching, fabulous photo! Love how it showcases the feelings of love you have for each other! Simply beautiful!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Aww this literally brought tears to my eyes. So very sweet.

Reds said...

That is one touching photo!! 41 years - Wow!!!

Angela2932 said...

I love this photo, Pat! It brings tears to my eyes, and just makes me think of love.

Thanks for sharing this. It's the best of the best.

Amy said...

What a fabulous capture! I think this is just so cute and full of love! And how fabulous to see you both enjoying life after the difficult time you've gone through. :)