Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love: Times Three

Ok, I try hard not to do too many sappy gramma posts, particularly since my people photos are more snapshots than portraits. I could blame the atrocious lighting in my DD's apartment, and the fact that no one there ever holds still, but bottom line is that people, even ones I love, aren't my forte.
Anyway, these are my three little loves, who I spent the last 12 days loving, chasing after, and adoring. Being a GM is the greatest job in the world!!!



25 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, Pat...that first one is just PRICELESS!!!! Your granddaughters are beyond precious!

Amy said...

Those are beautiful, love that first one! My mom agrees on the Nana stuff!

Anonymous said...

How sweet are they! Love them all!
Cari

amazing grace said...

awww...sweet, sweet babies!! very precious!

Unknown said...

Absolutly precious pictures... contraTS AGAIN! TFS.

Jess said...

Oh MY Pat!!! Your grandbabies are GORGEOUS!!! These are WAY more than "just snapshots", they are real gems! I can feel your love for them through your photos, the way you captured their personalities and the little details! Beautiful!

Val said...

They are so precious!! No wonder you are a proud grandma

Becky said...

And there's nothing like a grandmother's love. What precious children!

Chell said...

Aww they are so sweet.. That first one is precious..

Krystle said...

Awww what sweet g-babies you have! Love all these pics.

Liz said...

What beautiful babies! Love that first photo, your GD has gorgeous eyes.

Tori said...

These are really sweet Pat! Such cuties!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are sweet. Love the b/w of the new baby. Sometimes I cant hardly wait to have a grandbaby, but they need to have at least a girlfriend for longer than a week LOL.

Kelly said...

These are awesome portraits not snapshots.. Your newest is absolutely breathtaking.. You have ever reason to be proud

April said...

oh so sweet..i love the 3rd one!

Debbi said...

These are great shots, Pat! The close of of the baby is adorable!

Farrah Jobling said...

ahhhh...what sweethearts!

Anonymous said...

they are just gorgeous children!!!
lucky and blessed yOU!
tara

For Over 29 Years... said...

Oh that is adorable. You can feel the love in the first one. I think you did just fine with those!

Anonymous said...

All of the shots are gorgeous.

Sharon said...

Those are adorable! (I love snapshots!!)

Sara said...

Oh Pat, what lovely little ladies you are GM too!
I love the baby photo, and the toddler is cute... I suspect if you added a screen light layer at a low opacity to the sister shot, it would add a little more detail to the shot and lighten it too. Just a thought.
It's fun to see the people in your life!

Tera Fraley said...

Awww, cuties!! That is so sweet!!

Mandy said...

Pat I love these. Your grand babies are stunning.

HeyLady said...

Those are some beautiful shots. Your grandkids look so sweet.

How fun to spend that much time with them.