Today's post is a slightly different focus: I kept thinking of horizontal AND vertical in the same shot, as opposed to horizontal VERSUS vertical. So, here are some H and V things that caught my wandering eye.
Gosh Pat, you have been so busy shooting, and you've got some great shots this last week! I LOVE your "love." It is fantastic. Your bird picture, I actually prefer the horizontal because it shows more of the surroundings that he's in. Your snowy road pics are amazing. You are so lucky to be so close to all the weather the mountains have had this past week or so. I really like how "cool" the shots are, it really gives the feel of what the outdoors are like on days like that. DH was very happy to have LOST on last night (i've never seen it). I hope you enjoy!
Cool shots. i really like the lats one. Is it a shopping cart? Enjoy Lost. i watched it this afternoon and loved every second of it. can't wait for next week!
YOU are just amazing friend. Your creativity NEVER ceases to amaze me. It's like a party when I visit your blog, so glad you've joined us this year...definitely a treat.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
24 comments:
Im going to steal those eyes from you! Perfect~
Gosh Pat, you have been so busy shooting, and you've got some great shots this last week! I LOVE your "love." It is fantastic. Your bird picture, I actually prefer the horizontal because it shows more of the surroundings that he's in. Your snowy road pics are amazing. You are so lucky to be so close to all the weather the mountains have had this past week or so. I really like how "cool" the shots are, it really gives the feel of what the outdoors are like on days like that. DH was very happy to have LOST on last night (i've never seen it). I hope you enjoy!
I love you take on the theme today. You really are an amazing photographer..
Cool shots. i really like the lats one. Is it a shopping cart? Enjoy Lost. i watched it this afternoon and loved every second of it. can't wait for next week!
Hope you are enjoying Lost. Great shots What is it?
I love these, Pat! Great take on the theme! Your shots are always so inspiring!
I love the pics of the underside of your deck.
Wow, great take on the theme. I love seeing your creativity each day. It's very inspiring.
Wow! Way cool! I love the pattern in that last shot, it reminds me of the retro wallpaper that my grandma used to have in her living room! :)
clever shots. you do such beautiful work
Love the graphic look of these, especially the last one. I tried something similar with the siding and soffet on my house, but it just didn't work.
What are the first two??? They look so cool...I love the texture!
cari
They're all awesome, but that last one is soooo cool!
ooo...the last one is too cool! I love them all but that one is my fav...all kinds of dimensions and the b/w really works!
Love the last one!!
YOU are just amazing friend. Your creativity NEVER ceases to amaze me. It's like a party when I visit your blog, so glad you've joined us this year...definitely a treat.
WOW, I love the last one. Great shots and way to stay on the theme. Your really creative!
Very cool! these would be neat textures.
oh the clarity on the last one is awesome~ as usual fantastic take on the theme, so creative!!
Those are wonderful shots! I really like them in b/w, it adds a dramatic effect.
those are awesome..i love the 1st & the 3rd one.
I love how got the theme caught in one picture, that last one is really cool.
I love your take on the theme! These are awesome!!
very cool lines and patterns!
Post a Comment