A little wet today--lots of rain, mist, snrain, and hard to get outside. Here are a few "drippy" shots caught between the showers. This one has vertical and horizontal in the same shot... A horizontal crop and a vertical crop.
Love the reflection in these, beautiful macros. I really like the comp of the first one. Hopefully you can get outside soon, I know I'm really looking forward to some nicer weather. Makes it so much easier to get out and photog!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
24 comments:
Your water drops are always aming!! I love the last one best!! Great photos!
I really like the entire series! These would look great on my wall.
laulley
Wow! I love those, Pat. The way you captured those drops is fabulous! Nice job!
Oh WOW these are great! wow. I need some water drops around here.
Gorgeous! I love, love, love that last one!
I just think that your macro shots are amazing. Makes me want a macro lense.
These are gorgeous macros!
I do love your drops, Pat. Really outstanding. I think that my fav is the first one though...because you can see so much of the branch.
Are you just freezing when you are outside taking these beautiful pictures?
Those drips rock!
That last one is awesome. LOVE them all!
Cari
Love the reflection in these, beautiful macros. I really like the comp of the first one. Hopefully you can get outside soon, I know I'm really looking forward to some nicer weather. Makes it so much easier to get out and photog!
The water drop queen strikes again...you're just rocking those! I like your crop on that last one the best, just stunning.
These are AMAZING! You are certainly the drip queen! (wait... that didn't sound right... queen of the drips? No...sigh...)
wow, your water shots always amaze me. Anytime you have water, you just rock!
These are amazing. I love them all. I love macro shots wish I could take them this well. I really enjoy looking at all your photos.
the vertical one is my favorite. really gives a sense of the height of the branch.
Man, I love your water drop shots!
You take such great macro shots. Those drops look awesome
Wow. these are SO cool!
Very cool shot! I love how the drops look like crystal. So beautiful.
Pat, you just continue to amaze me! This are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!
These are the most wonderful photos on the planet! They all look like art posters!
love these! they are so sharp and clear!
Post a Comment