Wow, fabulous focus Pat, and look at all the detail in those drops! Can i just say how jealous I am of all the snow you keep getting? I wish you'd send a few inches over here! I think we're going to end up with nothin' this winter :(
My oh my, you are just awesome at what you see and make into a beautiful picture! I love your edit, those drops are so cool. Good luck on some snow shots.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
23 comments:
whoa! way COOL!
tara
You come up with the most amazing ideas! Toni
Ok that is way cool!
cari
You just blow me away more and more every day!! These certainly don't disappoint!!
Very cool shots! I tried getting some reflections in water droplets over the weekend and I failed miserably. Your's are great!
Your shots always amaze me with the detail! The swirls in the frozen drops are just too darn cool! Awesome job.
Wow!! You get some awesome images, love the clarity here!!
You are rocking the macro thing! WTG, PAt!
those are the coolest water drops. Makes me want to go play with some! great job
I need to try water drops, did you use a tripod?
ooh..those are really cool!!
Wow, fabulous focus Pat, and look at all the detail in those drops! Can i just say how jealous I am of all the snow you keep getting? I wish you'd send a few inches over here! I think we're going to end up with nothin' this winter :(
very nice great idea! turned out well
Amazing! Makes me want a macro lens BAD!
so cooooooooooool!!!
My oh my, you are just awesome at what you see and make into a beautiful picture! I love your edit, those drops are so cool. Good luck on some snow shots.
cool shots
Isn't nature just an amazing thing! You always make me see that with your photography, Pat. Thank you.
Oh my gosh, you got drops within drops. So cool! So sharp!
Do you always use a tripod for your macro?
that is just awesome - you do great work!
that is awesome! Love how it almost looks metallic!
got the red x on the first one, but the second one is awesome!
Amazing. I like seeing what you take next
Post a Comment