I thought I'd give the POTD a try, although I will probably be more Picture of Some Day than The Day... These aren't on theme, but I'm up! We had a non-rainy day (yesterday) with a little bit of GASP! blue sky, so I was out taking advantage of it.
Wow, the falls are just beautiful, I haven't been up there in such a long time! Hasn't it been great having a few non-rainy days recently? I'm hoping for some more sometime soon! Loved your ornament pics from Molbaks, I actually eyed those first ones big time when I was up there, but was "good" and didn't buy any. I probably should have braved the crowds to see if they had any at 50% off after Christmas.
Beautiful, scenic shots and love that blue sky! Much better than the cold, gray sky we have here. I am just a little jealous! :) Looking forward to seeing more of your POTD's.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
30 comments:
That waterfall shot is just stunning! Great pics, Pat! And how fun to have you "playing". :)
beautiful shots. the waterfall is so cool and love that blue sku you catured
That first one is just breathtaking! I'd love to have a shot like that in my portfolio!
Love your waterfall picture. It is beautiful
I just love that first photo!!!
Cari
They're all so gorgeous! I always LOVE looking at your work. Keep 'em coming!
I would give just about anything to be able to shoot outside right now. These are some great nature shots. I truly love that waterfall.
Wow, the falls are just beautiful, I haven't been up there in such a long time! Hasn't it been great having a few non-rainy days recently? I'm hoping for some more sometime soon! Loved your ornament pics from Molbaks, I actually eyed those first ones big time when I was up there, but was "good" and didn't buy any. I probably should have braved the crowds to see if they had any at 50% off after Christmas.
Love your pictures! They always look so elegant! I really like the perspective on the waterfall picture!! Beautiful!
what a pretty waterfall....great shot!!!
Wow! Outside water that's not frozen! Great waterfall photo!
love the color on that water! so nice and golden. and your other two are great as well. must be duck season--i was shooting them yesterday also! :)
Beautiful, scenic shots and love that blue sky! Much better than the cold, gray sky we have here. I am just a little jealous! :) Looking forward to seeing more of your POTD's.
Stunning!
Love the waterfall.
Wow. You take the most beautiful nature shots. Love that waterfall photo
Great photos! (I need some nature around here)
Beautiful Photos, Welcome to the group!
I don't know where you live, but it sure is beautiful there!
Lovin that first picture! gorgeous gorgoues!!!!
So beautiful Pat...you make the world we look in SO beautiful
Beautiful pictures!
So glad that you've joined in on the fun Pat! Love the waterfall.... beautiful!
Love the perspective on the tree shot!
Lovely waterfall shot!! So pretty, such a pretty blue sky!
I LOVE that waterfall shot! Just beautiful!!
These are stunning Pat! Especially the waterfall shot!
Your waterfall shot is gorgeous! I love the red bush in the forground. Just an all around beautiful shot. TFS
gorgeous nature shots WOW!
i want to live there!
tara
How I wish I were enjoying the outdoors!
Post a Comment