Saw these in one of my favorite browsing stores (a small local nursery gift shop), and had to grab a shot. Really like the sentiments and motivations on these.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
23 comments:
I LOVE these!! And I love your angle on them!
I love these too.. I sound like Kristi. WHere did you get them?
Tee Hee! I love that you stopped to take a picture and then left them in the store! :) You're great, Pat! :)
this is great!! i LOVE the focus here!
Great angle! It sure is amazing how a saying on a rock can make me smile :)
those are so cool. love all the detail you caught.
Oh I love these and LOVE that you took a photo of them!
Cari
Each word is focused. How did you do that? I'm not worthy.
laulley
love words like these...so inspiring! fun shot!
LOVING the angle here!
Love this photo and those stones! What a terrific shot!
Really nice DOF.
This is cool! I love the angle and focus, the photo actually looks like you took it with a fisheye lens.
I really really like this.
Great photo
I love the angle here. It almost has a fish-eye effect. Very cool!
Love your perspective, you really captured the light playing off all the curves. Great job!
Nice sentiment and great angle on these
Love those! My neighbor has some like that in her yard. Love your composition!
I love these rocks too! I have several of them, they are so "zen"! :c)
Very cool - can I have them for my garden???
Pretty!
oh, i LOVE these! i think i would have bought them all! heehee!
Awesome!!
Post a Comment