Friday, January 4, 2008

Hats off...and up!

My DH loves his hats--baseball, golf, college, whatever. He has quite a collection of them, and they are usually everywhere but where they should be--on the table, on a bookcase, on a ledge, on a shelf...you get the idea. Imagine my surprise when I looked at the rack in the garage and saw THIS! :-)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great thing to capture!
cari

Michelle said...

sometimes they do surprise us! great capture of an unusual moment.

Mom2Drew said...

maybe he just knew that this was the week for hats and thought to help you out? NOT...I'm SURE it was just a fluke;)

Anonymous said...

My husband leaves his hats everywhere but where they are supposed to be to. How funny

Val said...

Looks great!

Angela2932 said...

And all hung up so neatly! Impressive!

me said...

YAY DH for hving so many hats! THis can be the one week he is allowed to leave them laying around. LOL

April Michelle said...

that's a good shot, never thought of that one, I'm so off theme it's sad.

Kristi said...

Oh, you just HAD to take a picture of it then...in case it never happens again! ;) My husband has two hats he loves...and keeps them both tucked into the towel bar in our bathroom. It's just weird!!

Danielle said...

My dh has a nice collection himself but I think yours has more.

Anonymous said...

A man with many hats you could say. Love these. rwdja

Sara said...

Too funny- you just don't know what to expect when living with a man.
It's great to see you, Pat!

Unknown said...

I like the life is good hat :) Fun shot!

Katie said...

I'm sure you were shocked...I would have been..lol...

the pic looks great...I always enjoy looking at your blog/pics...

flute4peace said...

Wow, you go Pat's DH! Mine's are usually on the bedpost. Nice DOF on this!

Tori said...

LOL! Great shot! Good for your husband... putting them all in the right place!

Becky said...

Nice capture...you can use it as proof to him that he's capable of putting them where they belong.:-)

Jess said...

LOL! I would have to take a pic of it too if my dh put his things away! Too funny!

Tomboymama said...

What a nice surprise to find, great capture!

Margaret said...

I love it, Pat!

robin said...

Yes, this proves that he does actually know where they belong.:) Great capture for the theme.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Aww santa is so cute. Your acorn shot inspired me today. Every time I saw a couple of acorns, I thought of your pictures.