Friday, January 11, 2008

1-12-08 A misty, moisty morning

We've been getting a lot of those lately. Everything from mist to drizzle to sprinkles to outright rain, but that's our typical winter. Took this the other morning; no settings, sorry, but I was using my P&S and had it zoomed out to get the droplets on this bush with the light in them, and was happy to see the rain in the background.

25 comments:

Margaret said...

So lovely, Pat! Those drops are great!

Anonymous said...

that is unbelievable! awesome lighting! just perfect!
tara

Val said...

So cool!

cherie said...

very nice shot. love the droplets.

--sme said...

This is a very dramatic photo--love it!

Kristi said...

That's so cool! Very nice! I love your colors so much!

Tasha said...

Pat, I always love your pictures!

Sharon said...

Very cool! Reminds me of pussy willows.

Katie said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love how you captured the rain too....and the composition is awesome too...

Toni said...

This picture is why I want spring to hurry up and get here! Toni

Anonymous said...

Now that is AWESOME! Great shot.
Cari

Anonymous said...

Wow...look at all those drops...so beautiful.

amazing grace said...

beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

With a p&s? wow I would love to follow you around (not in a stalking kind of way either)you get such great shots

Tomboymama said...

Very nice capture. I love the rain in the background.

For Over 29 Years... said...

How in the world did you do that! What a great shot! LOVE ITQ

me said...

wow, never would have known that to be a P&S shot. Wonderful picture

mel said...

what a perfect photo... nice capture!

Becky said...

Another beauty, Pat! I love how you got the droplets AND the rain falling in the background. Wow.

Jodi said...

wow, really nice shot

Tori said...

that's gorgeous pat! Love it!

Ginnie said...

Pat, that is an AWESOME shot!

Debbi said...

Breathtaking! the detail is so wonderful!

Björek said...

ahhh PAT! your pictures are always inspiring. you have such a lovely 'eye' for photography. great shot!

Unknown said...

GREAT shots....both yesterday and today...breathtaking....