This is from our cold days earlier in December. We don't get ice very often, so when we do I am out trying to find things...and was really excited to see this leaf trapped under the ice in my pond.
okay, that is such a great shot! we have tons of ice up here, and I've never seen anything like it. I may have to go out on a hunt when some of the snow melts. Such a beautiful capture - to seasons "frozen in time"
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
17 comments:
Kewl shot!!!
I love this one, Pat!
Awesome!!! I love the little frozen bubbles.
Such nice detail!
I love that. The frozen bubble are awesome!.
Neat shot!
That is an awesome shot! WOW!
Cari
Very Cool!!!! love your shots!
What an amazing shot, Pat! I love the frozen bubbles and the color of the leaf. Nice composition! You have such a creative eye!
love it! GREAT picture!
that's cool!
LOVE visiting your blog, Pat! You are such an inspiration to me, my fellow macro lover.
COOOOL SHot! :) Toni
Oh so cool! That's a great shot. That leaf seems so big and frozen in time.
Awesome! You get the best nature shots
okay, that is such a great shot! we have tons of ice up here, and I've never seen anything like it. I may have to go out on a hunt when some of the snow melts. Such a beautiful capture - to seasons "frozen in time"
This is great!! I love the frozen air bubbles, great eye Pat!!
Great SHot Pat-love this one!
Trace
Post a Comment