12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
30 comments:
like it! but then i have a warped sense of humor too :) i really like the wood grain you caught here.
perfect picture -on 2008- ;) love it!
It totally made me laugh!! Great job!
Great idea!
Perfect for 2008!
Cari
You have got to be one of the most creative people ever...just brilliant!
The wood grain is so beautiful. great idea!
ROFL! I love it! We must share the same sense of humor!
I love how you think outside the box! Great shot :)
Still chuckling...
Nice, lol
great job!! Its perfect!!
Ahhh this is great! Perfect focus.. on... 2008!
Nice that really made me laugh. I always like to see what you have next.
LOL I was thinking similarly. :)
Hehe! Too funny! And Creative!
Love this!!
I guess you and I had the same kind of interpretation. That is great!
Pat -- You're so creative! Nice job!
I just love your blog and your sense of humor. This is great.
Pat! You are a kick! I love it, I love your take on life, and the photo!
How are you btw? Good to see you!
cheers,
jewels
I am NOT surprised to see this from you! LOL! Nice picture!
LOL!!!! What a fun take on teh theme!
LOL How funny!
LOL! Too funny! Love it!
I'd say you really are focused on 2008! Gotta have humor & creativity in life...it makes everything that much better. :-)
LOL! Love it! I always look forward to seeing how you interpret things....
Perfect! You made me laugh.
LOL. No one could accuse you of being off theme. Nice framing.
a picture says it all
Post a Comment