I have a collection of hand-carved and hand-crafted Santas that appear every December and into January. I love this guy, with his little bald rosy head. His hat is off, and who knew that Santa was bald up there?
28 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He sure is cute!!! What a fun thing to collect! Cari
Your takes on the theme have been so fun and totally original. LOVE your Santa, I collect them too, although I don't have anybody quite as unique as yours.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
28 comments:
He sure is cute!!! What a fun thing to collect!
Cari
Oh he is so cute! I love him. I had no IDEA Santa was bald...he has such thick hair.
Your takes on the theme have been so fun and totally original. LOVE your Santa, I collect them too, although I don't have anybody quite as unique as yours.
I loved your BALD Santa! Nice take on the theme!!
So cute :) I didn't know that about Santa either, learn something new everyday...
cute picture :)
I guess that is why he never takes the hat off....too cute, fun perspective of the theme. Nice!
He'd have to be bald wearing that thick furry hat all the time. ;) Great photo!
Aw cute little bald santa
LOL My FIL would apprectiate that. We tease him about his shinny head. Very Cute.
That is way cute, Pat! And I guess we now know that Santa wears a hat to hide his bald spot!
What a cute Santa!
How adorable! I'd never have thought Santa was bald, with all the rest of the hair he has! Hm!
LOL - so fun!
what a cutie! i always had a sneaking suspicion he was bald! haha!
I just love this, too cute! Good capture and cute idea.
LOL. Cute Santa.
LOL He has such a nice bald head too!!! Very cute pic!
oh lol, that is adorable!
aww CUTE!!!!! Love this pic!
Made me laugh! Good job!
What a fun photo!
LOL!! so funny!! Great way to stay on theme Pat!!
That's a fun collection.
Love the balding Santa- that's a creative take on the big guy.
Lovely picture of him!
Great portrait of SC. Mrs. Claus would cherish it, I'm sure.
Hmmm...I always pictured him bald under there. Cute photo!
LOL! I love this! He looks like he's in deep concentration with your camera!
So funny! Great interpretation!
Post a Comment