12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
34 comments:
NOW that is SUPER CREATIVE! Love it!
What a creative way to go with the theme!! I love your pictures!! They are always so clean and crisp looking!
LOL! i love it! talk about creativity and thinking outside the box! you win, hands down.
Great !!!!! very creative capture for the them. I would have never thought of that. very nice.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Pat you're one of a kind!
That's a great take on the theme. The texture on these is really great!
Wow...I really like that shot! Very creative and just plain beautiful!!!
Way to be creative....great job. I love it!
I love your macro work, and what an awesome take on the theme! This would look so nice on my living room wall LOL! Fantastic color!
Very creative, and great shot, to boot!
Love your take on this! It is a great photo!
cari
Incredible take on the theme, very creative. I know I am going to enjoy your posts!
Ohhh Pat I love your take on the "hat's off". Great creative gal!
That is too funny....I would never have thought of that...this looks great...so sharp....
I love your photos and your cleverness... you should get a prize :-)
Great take on the hat theme! I love the "natural" look of this and how it fills the frame. No cute kids here either!
So very very clever! Love it!
That is awesome! Love it!
Great idea! :)
Nice texture!
Great take on this weeks theme! Love how you captured all the fine detials of the caps.
Very original. Good shot.
Very clever Pat! I love the way you always think outside of the box!
This is very creative. Love the texture.
Very creative and out of the box. That's what I need to do more often. Get out of the box.
Creative take on the theme. Great photo too!
Wow....that is so creative. I love it
Neat, great take on the theme!! Cant wait to see your pics, Im always blown away by your macros!!
Pat,
Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! Love this shot!
Great macro! All your macros are great. I always look forward to them.
love it, very creative! i love browns and these are so vibrant
Very creative. Love it.
very clever pat. You have some beautiful macro shots!
You are always creative! I Love your work, Pat.
Post a Comment