Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love: Valentine's Sweets



Don't these look scrumptious???

Valentine's Day is a big deal around our house...well, at least in my mind. It is not only a great holiday, but my birthday, and thus my DH has a chance to blow 2 big things at the same time! LOL! It's a good thing I'm old and past the hurt feelings stage; I've come to expect a lot of last-minute "thoughtfulness". I just got home from 12 days of baby-tending, and he did tell me something was going to be delivered tomorrow, so we shall see what tomorrow brings! (Probably nothing camera-related, darn.)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh can't wait to hear what you get...happy birthday! Great shot by the way!
cari

Chell said...

Awsome picture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Michelle said...

those look so yummy! perfect photo of them too. happy birthday--i'm hoping for a camera-related delivery! :)

Amy said...

Yummy shot for today! Happy Birthday!!!

Angela2932 said...

Happy birthday, and this picture is beautiful! My friend's granddaughter was born today and we were all excited about what a wonderful day she picked to be born on! Hope you get good camera stuff tomorrow! If not, do like I'm planning for mother's day. . . spelling it out very specifically the lens I want!

Margaret said...

Pat, I was so excited to see your smiling avatar on POTD again! I always love your shots, and today is no exception. That is beautiful and looks absolutely yummy! Happy Birthday! I know what you mean about the lumping together of occasions. My wedding anniversary is February 12... so Valentine's Day and anniversary are combined. Oh well. It's never crowded when we go out to dinner on the 12th!:)

Mom2Drew said...

Happy Birthday! What amazing sweets those are...did you get them from a bakery, don't tell me you made them?

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines day to you. Those look so yummy. By the way oh such a cute addition to the family

Stacey said...

Happy birthday! My hubby completely lucked out too, my birthday and our anniversary are on the same day! I don't know what I was thinking!!

Suzy said...

That is a great photo! Happy Birthday to you!!!! Can't wait to hear what tomorrow brings!

Val said...

Awesome photo and these looks delish!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! These look just so yummy! I would eat them all. I hope you did, especially since its your b-day.

Happy birthday...I think it is risky have a birthday and a holiday at the same time for DH's for sure.

Shawna said...

Happy V-day & Birthday!! Those candies do look so yummy!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday and welcome home! I've missed all your wonderful shots like this one.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Beautiful shot and Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to hear about tomorrow.

Sharon said...

Yummy! We don't really do VD except for giviing cards at school. I only get the boys' leftovers.

Anonymous said...

YUM!!!!!!
tara

Debbi said...

Great picture - love how the candy is laid out. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Those are just perfection. Too perfect to eat! But, im sure you wont have a problem with that? lol.. I bet you are glad to be home! tfs.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Pat!! I'm so bummed I didn't get to this yesterday!!! Your granddaughters are ADORABLE btw! Did you have a good time with them? Can't wait to see what gets delivered!

Bobbi said...

Those look sooo amazing! Happy Birthday :)