A grey cloudy day, but the water was still and the sun was at just the right angle to illuminate the trees on the far side of the pond.
And, I put together a panoramic shot. Autumn here is mostly butterscotch, gold, yellow and green. The vine maples that have the intense colors are pretty much gone by now.
Such great reflections! I really like the one where the majority of what you show is the reflection in the water. You get such intense blues and clarity in your water; it reminds me of Crater Lake in Oregon!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
11 comments:
Such great reflections! I really like the one where the majority of what you show is the reflection in the water. You get such intense blues and clarity in your water; it reminds me of Crater Lake in Oregon!
Really crystal clear and beautiful!!!
Oh wow, beautiful colors and reflections! Most of our color has gone by already. We're hitting our 6- to 7-month brown period. :-(
WOW...those reflections are AMAZING! Like Becky said...here in Maine we are hitting the end of our season, which is so sad. IT was gorgeous this year.
I love how you have pieced them all together in the last shot.
These leave me speechless. So stunning. I love the colors and composition. I want to love where you do!
Wow - that water is so still and the reflection so perfect!!! Gorgeous Pat!!
Those reflections are incredible! These are such tranquil shots!
these are gorgeous! The reflections are fantastic!
Oh Pat I think these have got to be the most beautiful reflections I have ever seen. They are stunning.
Wow! These are beautiful!
Your photos are an inspiration.
Regardless of the subject - you capture images that I love to look at. Thanks!
Post a Comment