Sunday, October 26, 2008

Faces in Strange Places

I love it when I find faces in strange places. It is such a fun scavenger hunt, and it is amazing how many things combine to make faces...for instance, some bug creatively ate a face into this leaf.

The faucet handles, faucet, and drain created a pretty exotic looking face...

Unfortunately, I became a little too familiar with the "faces" on these machines at the hospital.

And this spooky face showed up one day in one of Rick's IV bags...


21 comments:

Bobbi said...

These are so awesome Pat! The first and last one really remind me of the movie Scream. Again, I just love your eye.

Jess said...

Wow, you are so observant! These are great, especially the face in the iv- spooky! LOL

Jackie's Shot said...

Wow really neat faces in hidden places. ~Jackie

Reds said...

You've got a great eye to find these faces!! Spooky faces but so fun to see!!

April said...

Great eye! Those are cool. Now I'll be on the lookout for faces everywhere I go. :)

Angela2932 said...

EWWWWwwwwwww!!!! I think Becky's been wearing off on you! But really, Pat, I bet you passed by a few faces in the hospital food!

Erika said...

OMG!! You are so creative! You can totally see the faces in all the pictures! Good eye!

Stacey said...

Very cool! That last one is spooky looking! You did a great job finding all of these!

Anonymous said...

You have a great eye for the faces! Great shots...the leaf one is my favorite!
Cari

Mandy said...

Wow...I can't believe the details that you miss if you arn't looking. Its just amazing how many faces you have seen, in life, and in your heart.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I think you have too much free time to see faces in things. Come visit me and spend time with Eliana you'll no longer have free time. Neat faces.

Sharon said...

If it wasn't halloween week, those spooky faces might freak me out. Very cool!

Mom2Drew said...

Have you thought of submitting these to Faces in Places blog? You really should. That IV one especially...GREAT eye for finding that one.

Yvonne said...

Awesome!! And so on theme this week, they all look kinda like little ghosts!! Glad to see you back and it's great that your husband is back home!

Amy said...

OH AWESOME Pat! I love the one in the IV bag.

Cindi Koceich said...

Ooooh...how cool are those...and a bit spooky too, which is perfect for this time of year! :)

Liz said...

SO cool! I would print these all and make a wall collage with them every Halloween.

Suzy said...

Your so creative! That facet face is to cool! Grat captures Pat!

Shannon said...

Don't you love it when the faces appear! The voices aren't so cool though,,,haha

♥ Amy said...

Hi Pat!
Just took a few minutes to linger over your latest photos. Thank you for the lovely "eye candy." So beautiful!

periwinkle eye images said...

Pat - yikes! The IV ghost is amazing. When you "can't get out more", you do great work right where you are stuck! I was happy to see you are posting; so, why can't I find the time to be here lately? ML