It was a grey day, but the light shining through this leaf made it glow like a stained glass window. Love the delicate shadings and color flow, and the red veins.
I love the stained glass look of this. The lines really add to it! This made me think of a photo I saw recently that I want to try. It was a macro of a red pepper cut in half with a bright light shining behind it.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
12 comments:
That is so cool!
Stunningly beautiful! It does look like stained glass! Wonderful, as always!
Beautiful!
Wow that is really cool how the color is graduated like that..
This is just gorgeous! I LOVE the pretty colors and your composition!
gorgeous colors
Beautiful leaf - love the light coming through!
That is very beautiful. I love the contrast between the green/orange/and veins!
I love the stained glass look of this. The lines really add to it!
This made me think of a photo I saw recently that I want to try. It was a macro of a red pepper cut in half with a bright light shining behind it.
I love the shading and color flow to! So pretty!
that is awesome!
Marvelous image!!
Cheers,
jewels
Post a Comment