"The world is mud-licious and puddle wonderful." e e cummings I love the way rain puddles become magic mirrors in the pavement, like windows with a glimpse into another world...
Oh wow! And I already thought you were the "Reflection Queen"! You've topped yourself! I don't think I've ever even seen a reflection like this, nevermind photographing one.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
12 comments:
Wow! That last reflection is so cool! It really does look like a peek into another dimension!
That totally made me look twice...awesome!
So amazing. What a wonderful eye you have for fabulous shots like this!
That is SO cool! I just love your POV!
Shawna (shawkrem)
Whoa these are awesome!!! Very unique!
Cari
Just perfect. Great photos as always Pat.
Those are just incredible. Seriously. Do you sell any of your work? Because you could!
I love these Pat!! Never thought of trying that for my "reflection" pics for my photo club!! :)
just wonderful!
Oh wow! And I already thought you were the "Reflection Queen"! You've topped yourself! I don't think I've ever even seen a reflection like this, nevermind photographing one.
You never cease to amaze me with what you find with your camera. You have such a great eye. Love these puddle pics
That is an awesome reflection! I so wish I had your eye and talent. I am the worlds worst non people photographer.
Post a Comment