I'm sorry to hear Rick's been back in the hospital. Hope he's back home and resting comfortably soon. Love the colors and textures in the first one and the way the wheat looks in front of the orange pumpkins. Can you imagine what some people could come up with carving the conjoined ones? I love your faces photos too. That first leaf one looks like a good Halloween face.
Oh dear Pat! I hope he is ok. Goodness. Two steps forward, one back...that is how its always been hear too. I am positive he will be fine. I love the "twins". What a crazy Pumpkin. I am saving this one for Mikki when she wakes up. She will get a total kick out of.
So sorry Rick had to go back to the hospital. Hope he's back home healthy this weekend!! As for the pumpkins, love that first and last ones - so different - so beautiful!! (((((Hugs))))) to you Pat!
Sending hugs and good healing thoughts to you and Rick. Love the gourds pictue but that pic of the conjoined pumpkins is so amazing. I have never seen that. ~Jackie
Hi Pat! I'm sorry to hear Rick is back in, but glad to hear it is a "minor" experience. It's a happy moment to open your blog and find all your vivid fall color. And those conoined pumpkins are something like I've never seen before! Thinking of you...
I am SO sorry to hear Rick's been back in the hospital! Hopefully this "routine maintenance" will soon be a thing of the past.
I ADORE those tiny little green and yellow pumpkins- those are SO CUTE! And the conjoined ones? AWESOME, I would SO buy those just for the "weird" factor!
Oh, I am not happy to hear that Rick is back in the hospital at all! I hope you can bring some "Halloween cheer" to his (and your) life, and that he'll be out soon! Thank you so much, Pat, for your kind words and reassurance on my blog. It's very humbling, though, to know, that given the much bigger things you're dealing with, you took out time to reach out to me!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
14 comments:
I'm sorry to hear Rick's been back in the hospital. Hope he's back home and resting comfortably soon.
Love the colors and textures in the first one and the way the wheat looks in front of the orange pumpkins. Can you imagine what some people could come up with carving the conjoined ones?
I love your faces photos too. That first leaf one looks like a good Halloween face.
Oh dear Pat! I hope he is ok. Goodness. Two steps forward, one back...that is how its always been hear too. I am positive he will be fine. I love the "twins". What a crazy Pumpkin. I am saving this one for Mikki when she wakes up. She will get a total kick out of.
Xoxox to you and Rick!
That conjoined pumpkin is awesome! That would be so fun to carve.
Sorry Rick has been in the hospital again! Hope he's feeling much better soon! :)
So sorry Rick had to go back to the hospital. Hope he's back home healthy this weekend!! As for the pumpkins, love that first and last ones - so different - so beautiful!! (((((Hugs))))) to you Pat!
I'm sorry to hear your hubby's back in the hospital. Hang in there!
I love the 1st and last photos. The conjoined pumpkin is really neat!
Oh so that's where Martha got the idea to put green glitter on her pumpkins! ;)
Sending hugs and good healing thoughts to you and Rick. Love the gourds pictue but that pic of the conjoined pumpkins is so amazing. I have never seen that. ~Jackie
I'm sorry to hear Rick's been back in the hospital. Hope he's back home soon. Love your pics.
Pat, I'm sorry Rick's back in the hospital, you both must be so tired of all this!
Love that last pumpkin, reminds me os someone's backside ;)
Yes, that's the same little girl from a post about a month ago. I got the idea for the pose from last Sunday's Pacific Magazine.
Hi Pat!
I'm sorry to hear Rick is back in, but glad to hear it is a "minor" experience.
It's a happy moment to open your blog and find all your vivid fall color. And those conoined pumpkins are something like I've never seen before!
Thinking of you...
I am SO sorry to hear Rick's been back in the hospital! Hopefully this "routine maintenance" will soon be a thing of the past.
I ADORE those tiny little green and yellow pumpkins- those are SO CUTE! And the conjoined ones? AWESOME, I would SO buy those just for the "weird" factor!
The double pumpkin is so awesome! I hope Rick is up and about again very soon.
Oh, I am not happy to hear that Rick is back in the hospital at all! I hope you can bring some "Halloween cheer" to his (and your) life, and that he'll be out soon! Thank you so much, Pat, for your kind words and reassurance on my blog. It's very humbling, though, to know, that given the much bigger things you're dealing with, you took out time to reach out to me!
I'm sorry to hear Rick is back in the hospital, I hope they get everything worked out quickly and he's back home soon!
I love the bright colors and textures of the first shot and that crazy double pumpkin is too much fun! :)
Post a Comment