I LOVE the way these leaves are outlined in yellow!! What a neat artist Mother Nature is. This looked like flames dripping off the branches...couldn't pass it up.
FANTASTIC! I really like that first one...you're right, Mother Nature is a fantastic artist. We have a dvd with an old cartoon that shows elves out painting leaves and such in the falltime. I was imagining that while taking photos today.
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
6 comments:
FANTASTIC! I really like that first one...you're right, Mother Nature is a fantastic artist. We have a dvd with an old cartoon that shows elves out painting leaves and such in the falltime. I was imagining that while taking photos today.
It's absolute torture looking at these! I love them!!
Wow Pat - great colors - don't you love Fall!! :)
Your colors are awesome!
Shawna (shawkrem)
Oh, my! These are so beautiful! I love the yellow outlining the orange! I can't even imagine what all of that must look like right now!
#2 is Yummy! I love fall, but I feel the snow in the air today...It's close
Post a Comment