Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Colors underfoot

Isn't Mother Nature incredible? Look at the amazing carpet she provides for us every fall! And every fall it is different.

I loved the way this spray of oak leaves added such a punch of color to the back of this weathered bench.
RICK IS OUT OF CRITICAL CARE!!!!! Moved today to another less intense floor. :-)

15 comments:

Reds said...

Pat - wonderful news!!! :) so happy for you and your family!! Love the colours in your shots too!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS!!!! I am so happy for you! Great shots too!
Cari

Becky said...

Just saw your wonderful update!! I'm so happy for you. LOVE that first shot!

Margaret said...

So happy for you!!! It's so great to hear about these wonderful milestones!

Your leaf shots are incredible!

Cindi Koceich said...

It's so true! And colors I could have never even dreamt of!! beautiful!

Mom2Drew said...

Praise God first and foremost!!

Ohmygoodness...I want that first picture for my house. I absolutely LOOOOVEit!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Congrats on your great news!! :)
Beautiful fall colors.

Chell said...

Yippeee for the hubby healing and getting out of Intensive care. Oh and those are great fall colors..

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

Pat, that is AWESOME news regarding Rick!!!

Your photos are so pretty, I just love that first shot! The leaves are such individuals. :)

Suzy said...

I just saw and posted on your thread about Rick.. I'm so happy!!! And your leaf shots here are beautiful!

Sharon said...

Beautiful leaves! Congrats for Rick!

Liz said...

What wonderful news! I will be sending you all healing thoughts that he recooperates quickly and easily.
Gorgeous shots of all the leaves, I never think to look down when I am shooting fall color.

Jess said...

OMG, awesome news! God is so good!

I am really loving all the fall colors this past week or so... it is really exploding around here!

Angela2932 said...

Hooray for Rick! Such a long stretch for the two of you! And your leaves are beautiful! The colors are so rich and inviting!

Bobbi said...

Yay yay yay for Rick!!! I am so happy for both of you :)

The colors in that first picture are beyond beautiful.