I feel so dumb when I go to post on your blog. The only word I can ever think of is WOW. WOW. WOW. (Water drops are tough, I'm always amazed at your captures!)
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
16 comments:
Oh my that first one is AMAZING! I love them all but that one took my breath away!
Cari
That first shot is AWESOME, love it! They're all great though, you're right that the little droplets can transform the ordinary. :)
Looks like diamonds!! Love the sparkles!!
Oh, the queen returns!!!!!
That first one? What can I say except I want to buy the print!!!!
So glad to hear about R too, what a whirlwind.
Beautiful!
Wow those are GREAT. Love that first one. Great news about Dh coming home soon.
So pretty!
STUNNING! I love the perfect focus on the droplets, and the gray, misty background gives the PERFECT mood for these rainy day shots!
Wow...these are just sooo awesome especially with that dark sky behind them!!
What an amazing shot that first one is. Just wonderful. ~Jackie
Wow they don't even look like drips, but part of the actual plant. You are so amazing pat.
LOVE the first one! You have an amazing eye for these kinds of shots:)
Shawna (shawkrem)
The lighting in these is so beautiful!! Fantastic news about Rick. I love seeing the power of prayer (and good medicine) at work.
I absolutely am amazed by that first one! Wowie! And how exciting that your hubby may be coming home this week! Yay!!!!!!!
WOW, wow and can I just say WOW! These are amazing Pat!
I feel so dumb when I go to post on your blog. The only word I can ever think of is WOW. WOW. WOW. (Water drops are tough, I'm always amazed at your captures!)
Post a Comment