Thursday, October 2, 2008

October means Orange

About the only time of year I can handle orange is in the fall. I love the autumn tones, and orange just sings on the gray days.



This is at Whole Foods, right across from the hospital. What an INCREDIBLE store! I had no idea!!! Their hot foods buffet is incredible...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are beautiful. I love them all! I am also so glad to hear your dh was able t get out of bed for a little bit!
Cari

Reds said...

We have same theme today.. pumpkins!!! Love your orange shots!!! And so glad Rick was up today - great to have some good news!!

Kerry said...

These are beautiful Pat! I was glad to see that Rick got out of bed today. Progress!!

Jess said...

Oh yes, the joy that is Whole Foods! I am so glad you found it (but not under these circumstances)! These are just lovely- they positively SCREAM "FALL"! I am just beyond thrilled to hear that Rick got up today! That is an AMAZING positive step!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Very pretty! I love the curly part hanging down from the pumpkin. And way to go Rick!!!

Kari said...

Love it! Great captures!

Sharon said...

I was going to take my camera to the grocery store but forgot it. Then I saw the sad displays and realized I didn't miss anything. ;P

Love your captures!

Great news about Rick!

Bobbi said...

I was just thinking of you today! I am so happy that Rick got up today, that is such a great step.

Amd can I just say with pictures like this I am beyond thrilled you are back! These colors are so bold and rich :)

Mom2Drew said...

BEEEEEautiful! So happy to hear that Rick is sitting too, wonderful news.

Angela2932 said...

Hooray that Rick is doing better! I love your orange, and your header! Wonderful composition in all these photos. The 4th (?) photo of a close up of the pumpkin with the curly stem is such a fantastic shot.

Cindi Koceich said...

I agree...there is something special about orange but only in the fall...ha ha!! I really love the second to the last shot!!

A. Burse said...

These are so lovely and full of crisp, fall color. I love the photo with the top of the pumpkin showing with the green curly cue! Oh my...just lovely. I hope things are continuing to go well for you and Rick, Pat. You are both in my thoughts throughout the day. So glad to hear that we have some good news to celebrate regarding his health.

Joanne Fowler said...

Beautiful shots! I am gearing up for fall now!

Suzy said...

Beautiful Autmn shots!