Greenbank Farm, on Whidbey Island, used to be the largest grower of loganberries in the world. Now, the farm is a living history farm, with wine tasting (loganberry wine, of course), jams, pies and art galleries.
That last shot is just gorgeous. I'd love to visit here! PS...Pat, thanks for all the wonderful compliments and encouragement you leave on my blog. Coming from someone as skillful as you, it really means a lot! ;-)
I love the shot of the barrels! Uh oh, if this is cheating, I'm cheating all over the place these days! No matter. . . I love whatever you post, whenever! And we most both be on the same "wineries" wavelength :)
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
10 comments:
Looks so perfect!
These are VERY cool! I love them all:)
Shawna (shawkrem)
What cool captures!
I would love to shoot there Pat...wow, what a great location.
That last shot is just gorgeous. I'd love to visit here! PS...Pat, thanks for all the wonderful compliments and encouragement you leave on my blog. Coming from someone as skillful as you, it really means a lot! ;-)
Great shots - love the barrels on the wagon!
What a quaint farm! I love that red house/barn! Those barrels really add a neat element to the composition on the first shot too.
Glad to hear you had another good day. :-) I love all the circles and lines in these shots!
I love the shot of the barrels! Uh oh, if this is cheating, I'm cheating all over the place these days! No matter. . . I love whatever you post, whenever! And we most both be on the same "wineries" wavelength :)
I have never heard of Logan berries...but my Logan would think it was named after him..hahah
Love the barn, looks like a cool place
Post a Comment