Friday, October 10, 2008

Under the Sea

...or at least in the aquarium. There are several very large aquariums in the hospital lobby, and I like to watch the fish when I take a break. Why is watching fish aimlessly swimming around soooo soothing?
I love this lion fish. Check out all those fancy duds!!!
And I couldn't resist this crab coming out of his shell, checking out potential new digs. Don't you love those eyestalks??

9 comments:

Jess said...

I just LOVE fish! There is something that is so mesmerizing and soothing about just watching them swim...

Becky said...

I love aquariums too. How nice that the hospital has the photo op for you. :-) Do they also have galleries for local photographers on their hallway walls like our hospital does? Hope it was another good day for Rick!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

It's official, you can make anything look amazing!! Very cool!

April said...

great shots. fish are so interesting.

Reds said...

what a great idea to have aquariums in a hospital - so soothing to see fish swim around! that first one is soooo beautiful!!

Sharon said...

It's been proven that watching fish reduces your blood pressure which is why hospitals and dentists offices have them. ;)

Great captures!

Margaret said...

You're right. Somehow watching fish is so soothing! Such interesting creatures you captured!

Suzy said...

That lion fish is cute! Yep I think he's cute as can be! We used to have a salt water set up and these really make me miss it. Nice shots Pat!

Shannon said...

Just checkin in Pat! Hope Rick is progresing forward everyday!
I love the crab....so entertaining, with their big eyes and shells...I must watch too much Sponge Bob..haha