Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pathway

Took a break today when R was napping and went over to the botanic garden near the hospital. Had my macro lens on, so couldn't get too much of the path, but found a path nonetheless!
And--this was in a furniture store window by the Subway across the street from the hospital. I could NOT pass this up!! Color, contrast, reflection, curves and lines... My DD was with me and she was mortified that I would take pictures through the store window. She ain't seen nuttin'!!!

7 comments:

Chell said...

LOL at your DD beig mortified. GREAT picture. And that path looks like a great place to escape. Hope your DH is still improvign and getting stronger

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

That first shot of the path is so pretty, looks like a peaceful path to take! And LOVE that second shot, it's so cool! :)

Amy said...

Hi Pat! I went back and edited by blog to say how Allyson won, but wanted to answer you since you've already been to my blog! :)

Radio Disney does a 'Code Word' prize every afternoon, but the prizes are usually valued around $100 or so. All through the day, the DJ's announce the 'code word of the day' and then at a specified time they ask you to be the correct caller and identify the code word to win. Friday was super-special, I don't recall them doing such a big prize ever. Allyson was the correct caller (#25) and knew the code word (street), that's how she won!

Angela2932 said...

Of COURSE you had to take a picture of that in a store, silly DD! You are so good at spotting photographic gems! The leaves look like they're still wonderful there in Seattle.

Sharon said...

Cool path! Very cool uh...um....thingie! ;)

Reds said...

Like you path and love that bowl - the lines, the curves, the colors - beautiful Pat!! :)

Becky said...

I love that you can still mortify your kids when they're adults! That thing looks a little like one of those lacy cookies. Love that path; it's so serene. I hope Rick is getting stronger every day!