Monday, October 6, 2008

Playin' around--color or B&W?

These are such cool succulents--they are part of the same family as Hens 'n Chicks. I love the way they look like industrious spiders have gift wrapped them.
So... color.....
...or B&W?
PS. Rick walked about 20 yards today!! And, he has a smaller trach in, so tomorrow he can start talking. We are making PROGRESS! :-D

12 comments:

summerbl4ck said...

oh i like them in color. glad to hear he's up and walking today! congrats!

Kerry said...

I like B&W, but I love color! I'm so glad for Rick and for you that things are improving.

Jackie's Shot said...

Neat pictures. So glad Rick is making steady progress. ~Jackie

Mom2Drew said...

YEA for the progress!!! I "think" I like the color best, but the texture shows so well in the BnW.

Margaret said...

I definitely love the color shot most. Wonderful capture! And how exciting about Rick's progress! Best wishes for continued strides!

Sharon said...

Yay for Rick!

Both versions are cool!

Reds said...

Love the coloured version!! And yeah so happy for you - great news about Rick!!

Donnah Ciempka said...

Ooh they are both great, but I like the colour.

Cindi Koceich said...

Soooo super cool!! I really like the black and white!!

Jess said...

Ooh, it's hard to choose! They are both magnificent! And OMG, that is the most WONDERFUL news about Rick! God is so good! :)

Mandy said...

Way to go RICK! That is totally great. I think both pictures have such a unique texture, but I would go with the b/w because it kind of looks more obscure and arty.

jewels said...

PAT!!! i've missed you so much! I've been thinking of you. I'm glad that Rick is on the upswing! :)

I love the color photo!

BTW, i still want to meet up with you and ML sometime!

Cheers,
jewels