Couldn't get over the colors in this heuchera (coral bells). I think the variety was called Creme Brulee. Sure is delicious looking! And, just a little late afternoon sun coming through some decorative grasses.
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
these are beautiful and I am so glad to hear your hubby talked today! Yeah! Cari
I got chills hearing that R talked. Pat...that is a miracle and I'm so happy it happened. God bless him and God bless you for being such a faithful/devoted wife.
Love the colors in that first shot especially...it's so nice to have you "back."
I'm so glad to hear that Rick is making progress, Pat; what relief you must be feeling. It's also fun to have you back posting all your beautiful photos again. Gorgeous lighting in the grasses photo, and I just loved scrolling down and seeing all the amazing fall colors as I looked through the last few days' posts. Thanks for your well wishes, and I continue to pray for you and Rick.
Pat, so so happy to hear about hubs! What an amazing testament you have. Went back some posts and I love the fish ones. I can't wait to show my kids those, they will love it.
OMG Pat... I literally burst into tears hearing that he SPOKE! WOW, what a miracle! I won't let up the praying though, I will keep it up until he is home and fully recovered! But WOW, that just blows my mind how far he has come after such awful setbacks!
Beautiful shots... they feel so peaceful to me. Maybe because I can feel how YOU are feeling through your photos. :)
I'm so happy to hear your good news! I feel like shouting out for joy (no worries I'm alone in the room lol).. That is so cool! And these are gorgeous!!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
13 comments:
these are beautiful and I am so glad to hear your hubby talked today! Yeah!
Cari
Beautiful captures! I love the grasses!
I got chills hearing that R talked. Pat...that is a miracle and I'm so happy it happened. God bless him and God bless you for being such a faithful/devoted wife.
Love the colors in that first shot especially...it's so nice to have you "back."
Love the first one. And it's great to hear Rick is talking again. YAY!!!
these are both just awesome pictures! and I am just thrilled that R is talking! yeah! how wonderful that he is recovering so nicely.
I'm so glad to hear that Rick is making progress, Pat; what relief you must be feeling. It's also fun to have you back posting all your beautiful photos again. Gorgeous lighting in the grasses photo, and I just loved scrolling down and seeing all the amazing fall colors as I looked through the last few days' posts.
Thanks for your well wishes, and I continue to pray for you and Rick.
Pat, so so happy to hear about hubs! What an amazing testament you have. Went back some posts and I love the fish ones. I can't wait to show my kids those, they will love it.
OMG Pat... I literally burst into tears hearing that he SPOKE! WOW, what a miracle! I won't let up the praying though, I will keep it up until he is home and fully recovered! But WOW, that just blows my mind how far he has come after such awful setbacks!
Beautiful shots... they feel so peaceful to me. Maybe because I can feel how YOU are feeling through your photos. :)
Oh Pat so happy for you!! Must have been awesome to hear Rick's voice!!! Love your fall pics!!
Pat,I am so glad that R talked. What wonderful news and a real answer to prayers.
I love the light in your second shot.
I am so happy to hear that Rick talked today Pat, that really made my day! It is funny how much you can grow to care about people you have never met.
Love these shots, and the light is beautiful in that second shot.
I just love that golden grass...what a miracle, Love...what a miracle.
I'm so happy to hear your good news! I feel like shouting out for joy (no worries I'm alone in the room lol).. That is so cool! And these are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment