You always have such great theme photos! Glad to hear good news about Rick. Is the equipment you have to haul around a long-term thing or will you be able to get rid of as things improve?
These are awesome! I am especially taken with the blues and turqouises in the first shot- it's so cool how the reflection changes colors too. And I am just thrilled to hear the "tune up" worked and your man is home again!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
16 comments:
You always have such great theme photos!
Glad to hear good news about Rick. Is the equipment you have to haul around a long-term thing or will you be able to get rid of as things improve?
Glad to hear Rick is getting better!! You even manage to be on theme... which I haven't been in such a long time!! ;) Great angles Pat!
How wonderful that your husband is doing better!
Love your pictures! It's like abstract art!
That second shot had me wondering which way was up. I love your "faces" post. You are so clever!
You never dissapoint!
Very fun shots. I can't seem to stick to theme these days.. I am so glad your Hubby is on the mend
Wow, wow, wow! These are awesome shots for angles. That is so cool how the reflections in the windows add perfectly to the angles!!
Wow, great shots! Glad to hear Rick is improving.
Such great angles. You always have such a great eye!
Glad Rick is home! Hope he continues to feel well!
You are SO creative! I'm happy to hear your husband is doing better - that is great news:)
Shawna (shawkrem)
Happy to hear your DH is doing better :)
I enjoy your photos quite a bit. The angles are fantastic.
Angles?? I thought it was angels. ;)
Great captures!
These are awesome! I am especially taken with the blues and turqouises in the first shot- it's so cool how the reflection changes colors too. And I am just thrilled to hear the "tune up" worked and your man is home again!
Very cool, my favorite is the POV on the second one! Happy to hear Rick is doing better!!! :)
I knew you would have some great angle shots on here! So glad Rick is still improving!
Wow! These angles almost look like optical illusions! Hooray that Rick is home again! And is the equipment photogenic??????
Post a Comment