Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Autumn Birches

Another oldie--never even got out of the house today...too much to do for DH. For those who asked about the boat yesterday: When the tide comes in, the boats ride high. The ball in the foreground is a mooring bouy, and the length of the chain shows how deep the water rises.

13 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful shot, I love birch trees.

Mandy said...

Beautiful shot! I love the glow that the birch trees seem to have.

Sharon said...

Beautiful!

Michelle said...

beautiful shot. the color is so crisp and perfect for a fall shot.

Becky said...

I love the lines of the trees. This has such a nice moody feel.

Cindi Koceich said...

Beautiful trees!!
Thanks for the info on the boats...that is really very interesting!!

Mom2Drew said...

Beautiful dream like quality, your processing really fits!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Nice. I am going to ask you a dumb question now if you don't mind. When you take the walkway or tree lined shots are you standing up or kneeling down I like your compostion on them.

Erika said...

Wow I love all the texture! I'm so jealous that you can still shoot fall pics though! :)

Angela2932 said...

Birch trees are some of my favorites! I imagine you really are very busy these days. Pat, I hope you have some good support around you, and maybe some direct help with the things you have to do.

Bobbi said...

Ok I have to admit when I first looked at your title I did not think it said birches and I was shocked lol. I love trees so much, this is a great shot.

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

This is so beautiful, the trunks are so cool looking and the color so pretty!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful shot. We just don't have trees like that here.