Wednesday, November 19, 2008

End of the Season

I haven't been out of the house much lately (taking care of R), other than the walk to the mailbox. One of these days I will get out and go shooting. But when Angela posted her End of the Season shots earlier this week, I remembered these from the state park...

I just thought the picnic tables looked like they needed to be in a vintage mode.


9 comments:

Sharon said...

I like the tables. And why do I see pigtails in that grill?

Becky said...

How neat that you and Angela were struck by similar scenes. Also, those protea photos are amazing. Macros are so great for making us see details, but I feel like I see even more details when I look at your photos.
Hope Rick is continuing to improve and that you're not too worn out and get some time to relax.

Reds said...

Love the table shots!! Spells end of Summer so well!!

Cindi Koceich said...

At first glance I thought those were snow sleds...lol! I so need sleep!!

Angela2932 said...

I like it in B&W! It does catch the bleak, mournful, mood even better that way. And thanks for the shout-out!

Lori said...

Those tables are very cool.... I love the pattern!

Jen said...

Very interesting. I see pigtails to!

Mandy said...

The end of the season is rough. Everything seems so mushy...since the leaves have been on the ground for so long. It looks like you were able to find some color though!

Bobbi said...

Thos are some cool picnic tables, you always get the greatest patterns.