A friend brought me a bouquet of tulips the other day--such a wonderful splash of color in our grey wet days. This one opened up almost flat, and I just couldn't resist the way the center and stamens (anthers?) floated in a sea of color.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh wow these are beautiful. I love them all and the color is perfect! Cari
Oh, Pat these are just gorgeous! I've missed seeing such pretty flowers. I can't believe I don't have my camera, otherwise seeing these would get me to the store for some bright and cheery flowers! The colors are so vibrant, like sherbet. :)
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
10 comments:
Oh wow these are beautiful. I love them all and the color is perfect!
Cari
Wow...those are beautiful!!
The last is my favorite!!
OOOO...I get so amazed with the beautiful sharpness of your detailed shots, Pat. These are beautiful. The pistil and stamin are gorgeous.
Oh, Pat these are just gorgeous! I've missed seeing such pretty flowers. I can't believe I don't have my camera, otherwise seeing these would get me to the store for some bright and cheery flowers! The colors are so vibrant, like sherbet. :)
Gorgeous macros! I love all the color.
Beautiful colors - love them!
I love the colors. There are cool angles in that first shot too.
Beautiful color and great detail on these.
The colors are amazing Pat, and the contrast really makes them stand out! Great Job, it sure beats the snow we are having!
Beautiful contrasts! You just brought some color into our gray Nov day!
Post a Comment