I don't have time these days to go out on a shoot, but I did spot this the other day on my way to an appointment with R. Pulled over on the shoulder, rolled down the window, and that satisfied the photo itch for the day!
I love how the leaf piles collect in seemingly random places- and the colorful leaves against the metal gate and the wooden fence are amazing! How is Rick doing, btw? He is still in my prayers every day!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
16 comments:
And does R understand, or just roll his eyes?
I love both of these! great shots!
Cari
So perfect for the season.
That spells FALL!!! :)
I really like the last one, the lines are so appealing!
what great colors!! wish we had some fall here, it is supposed to be 95 this weekend :(
I love how the leaf piles collect in seemingly random places- and the colorful leaves against the metal gate and the wooden fence are amazing! How is Rick doing, btw? He is still in my prayers every day!
I know what you mean...I get that photo itch too!!
I think you could never go on a real shoot again and still get beautiful shots every day. But what fun would that be, right? :-)
Neat lines to these...
Great colors!I hope that Rick is doing well. You guys are always in my thoughts.
Mandy
I am glad you had a little moment to get this nice shot. I bet you cant wait to get back to shooting regularly
Such a great representation of the season!
Such great perspectives Pat. I would love to just shoot with you for a day, I would probably never look at the world the same.
That 2nd one has great composition/lines :) I am going to start using the phrase "photo itch" now :)
Cheers,
jewels
I've pulled over for POTD before to! Nice captures!
Post a Comment