Friday, November 21, 2008

4th of 4...Tag!

Bobbi tagged me last night to show the 4th photo from the 4th month of my blog... This is from pre-dSLR days, but I still like it! And how convenient that the 4th month just happened to be autumn :-)
I tag Angela, MegEvans, Celine (redsie), and AmyM.

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

Your nature pictures are always beautiful Pat, p&s or not. Thanks for playing I love this water.

Margaret said...

This is so beautiful! OOOH, I see you tagged ME! I hope my picture is something as nice as yours!

Sharon said...

Very nice!!

Becky said...

I have nothing dirty to say about this one. :-D It's beautiful.

Jess said...

Your nature photos have ALWAYS blew me away, no matter WHAT camera you used! You just have that vision that I admire SO MUCH. What a gorgeous shot, I am so glad it got an encore! :)

Angela2932 said...

Your photos already looked fantastic by the 4th month! This tag game looks like fun; thanks for the tag!

jewels said...

It's beautiful Pat :) I'm still waiting for some of those grocery store macros!

Cheers,
jewels

Chell said...

You have such a great eye, it doesn't matter what you shoot with!!