Isn't the amount of detail on the back of a leaf amazing? Click to enlarge--it almost looks like skin cells. So cool!! And whoever would've thought that the back of a red leaf would be white?
Wow Pat, that is amazing. Love all the detail you captured! I just went through your recent pics, I love the leaf series, and that stand of gorgeous fall colored trees is beautiful. I hope you and Rick have been able to relax a bit and that he is getting stronger every day!
Hi Pat! Just coming back to answer your question. No, we lucked out about the blizzard! 4 feet of snow to the west of us and south of us. . . we just got lots of rain, and some sleet, some flurries. Works for me!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
14 comments:
Pat! How did you get a picture of my heel?? LOL! Great shot!
Oh wow it does look like skin. There are a lot more details then you realize with a simple glance!!
Wow Pat, that is amazing. Love all the detail you captured! I just went through your recent pics, I love the leaf series, and that stand of gorgeous fall colored trees is beautiful. I hope you and Rick have been able to relax a bit and that he is getting stronger every day!
your eye for detail never ceases to amaze me. lovely.
How intriging. I can't say I've honestly looked so closely or took time to notice the beauty on the BACK of an autumn leaf before.
LOL at Amy's comment. Beautiful detail in this. Your focus is always spot on!
Very cool!
You know what's amazing? Y-O-U!! Terrific.
Only you Pat can think of taking a shot under a leaf - amazing details!!
I just love your macros. The detail and the crisp focus are incredible. Love the all the color on the trees below.
LOL at Amy! But seriously this does like like skin and how crazy that you were able to capture so much detail here. Like always I'm amazed!
I am seriously in awe of your macro work! This is too cool Pat.
Wow! Is this all the natural colors of the leaf? Or was there processing involved? This is great!
Hi Pat! Just coming back to answer your question. No, we lucked out about the blizzard! 4 feet of snow to the west of us and south of us. . . we just got lots of rain, and some sleet, some flurries. Works for me!
Post a Comment