12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
16 comments:
I sense a dirty joke in there, but I'll refrain. :-D
I'm with Becky.. but I'll be good. :D
ROFL Becky!!! And that is too funny... I've never seen such a thing!
Wow! I wonder what the fine is for dismounted out of zone?
Hmmmmm...that is an interesting choice of words...:P
great capture, my dh seriosly rides bikes all the time.
That is so funny! Very interesting. Who'd have thought?
LOL great picture! That is so funny!
That is relaly funny and I sense the dirty joke in there too. Nice to knwo there is official places for such things.
How funny, it reminds me of the stroller parking at theme parks, but a much cuter way to designate it! :)
They have these at college. Its so clever.
Becky has a dirty mind, but that is why we love her.
hmmm. . .different. Never seen one before.
You are too funny Becky!! Now I don't know what to write anymore... ;)
This is so funny. . . and so baffling! Why ever would there be a need for such a sign?
Lol at Becky ;)
Post a Comment