12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
8 comments:
Gotta get a macro - not that I could even get close to your talent - but just love the details you capture Pat!! :)
They look like green snowflakes! Beautiful!
Oh my gosh, these are just GORGEOUS!!! Do you use a tripod or handhold these?
I love the "sprouting" effect the first ones have, with the branches all going from a center point....really eye catching!
Wow! I really don't know what to say, they are absolutely beautiful! You make me want to try macros.
I could learn a thing or two (or three or four) from you about shooting macro's. They are
FABLY-OUS! ;)
Your macro shots are AMAZING! I love the green and the texture in these.
Wow! I love the last one! I love the little crytal-like drops and the clarity of it.
Post a Comment