12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
12 comments:
You get the best reflections!! That last shot - Wow!! And that spider web is awesome!!
Oh my that spider web is amazing! WOW!
Cari
Ooh!! I have never seen any web like that--that is so cool!! It looks like one of those old Windows screensavers.
Very cool web!
I like the logs and water too. Beautiful captures!!
Wow, that is THE coolest spider web I've ever seen! And I would have totally cheated on the "dew" and spritzed it with my trusty spray bottle... LOL.
That spider web ROCKS! What a great find. As always, your pix are awesome!
That is the most amazing spider web ever!! Awesome shots!
Cool I have tried to get some shots of webs but I don't ever get a good one like this.
Wow! What a spider web! That must have been the Picaso of Spiders! I bet he/she had some cool portfolio!
What a beautiful reflection and WOW, that web is amazing! :)
Those spider webs are so amazing and detailed. WOW. I have never seen anything so wonderful and intricate.
This is beautiful! What a busy spider. =)
Post a Comment