Saw this little dobber in Hawaii. He was so busy going back and forth and building his sand city--a telephoto lens was really helpful. Doesn't he look like he's having fun?
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
12 comments:
I love the way he looks so surrounded by the sand, especially in the second one. He looks very industrious. :-)
love the 2nd one!! Such a busy bee!
He does look busy! Love the second shot of him working away!
He does look like he is having a great time. Gotta love the telephoto lenses.
Awww...he looks like he is having a great time! I love the beach!
I love the 2nd one. He is so cute.
Busy busy busy boy!! Love them!
He is too cute! I love the sandcastle he is working on in the 2nd one.
He is ADORABLE! OMG! That outfit is PERFECT for the beach!
Aww~so sweet! I cant wait till I get to the beach!
looks like he was having a blast.
Oh my word...these are so classic and precious. I love them.
Post a Comment