Well,because I don't REALLY think it's lots of fried eggs all evenly spaced, I'm thinking it's some kind of cloth with little knobby sections in the pattern.
I agree with Sharon: looks like a verrrrry close shot of the speed bumps for a shopping cart outside a grocery store. (How fast can a shopping cart go, anyway??) ML
I'm back trying to figure out what your pic here is lol.. I really like Angela's guess about it being eggs all evenly spaced = ROFL!! My husband thinks it is some sort of traction thing on the road. I'm thinking "door mat"??
Totally cool shot, awesome dof! I think it is a piece of fabric, but what I thought when i first saw it was a grill with grease splatters. Although, I know they wouldn't be so neatly laid out. :)
Ok, if it really is a road/speed bump thing then kudos to you for getting that close to the ground! The only thing I can think of isa shoe sole on a pair of rain boots or something! Whatever it is, it is a very cool texture!
12/31 Hats Off to the New Year January 1/7 Focus into 2008 1/14 Photoshop (before, after, techniques, etc) 1/21 Words 1/28 Vertical vs. Horizontal February 2/4 Aperture 2/11 Love (Happy Valentine's Day) 2/18 Shapes 2/25 Interaction March 3/3 Cropping 3/10 Animals 3/17 Green (in honor of St. Patrick's Day) 3/24 Faith (Happy Easter) 3/31 Spring April 4/7 Natural Light 4/14 Guess This (is it an apple or tomato?) 4/21 Children 4/28 Water May 5/5 Important Women in our Lives 5/12 Catchlights 5/19 Happiness 5/26 Flowers June 6/2 Using Flash 6/9 Important Men in our Lives 6/16 Windows 6/23 Summer 6/30 Patriotic July 7/7 Rule of Thirds 7/14 Landscapes 7/21 Nature 7/26 Sunflare August 8/4 B&W vs. Color 8/11 Reflections 8/18 Lines 8/25 Family September 9/1 Shutter Speed 9/8 Vehicles 9/15 Architecture 9/22 Shadows 9/29 Autumn October 10/6 Panning 10/13 Pathways 10/20 Graveyards 10/27 Halloween November 11/3 Angles 11/10 Your Choice 11/17 On the Road 11/24 What Are You Thankful For? December 12/1 Portraits 12/8 Food (include the recipe if you made it) 12/15 Winter 12/22 Christmas 12/29 Favorite Moments of 2008
29 comments:
That is def a mystery to me? I have absolutely NO IDEA? Looks like some sort of rock statue or yard fixture?
i'm guessing some kind of fabric?
Well,because I don't REALLY think it's lots of fried eggs all evenly spaced, I'm thinking it's some kind of cloth with little knobby sections in the pattern.
Absolutely no idea!!!
it looks like cement...or like a road??
I have an idea of what it is... is it what you call rumble strips that's on the side of a road to let you know when you veering off??? Tuff one!
Yay, i was right from yesterday :)
Looks like a road to me.
I am the worst at this! I really have no idea on this one. Can't wait to find out tomorrow.
No idea what this is... so I'll be back tomorow. It sure looks great though for a picture! Kind of art or a texture!
Cool! Looks like a walkway with yellow grippy things.
I agree with Sharon: looks like a verrrrry close shot of the speed bumps for a shopping cart outside a grocery store. (How fast can a shopping cart go, anyway??) ML
Is it the painted stuff on a road?
I'm back trying to figure out what your pic here is lol.. I really like Angela's guess about it being eggs all evenly spaced = ROFL!! My husband thinks it is some sort of traction thing on the road. I'm thinking "door mat"??
Ok, I have no idea, but what a cool shot!! :)
hmmmmm---so not sure----i see millions of tiny pancakes on a griddle at first glance....lol!
or maybe i am just hungry!
Totally cool shot, awesome dof! I think it is a piece of fabric, but what I thought when i first saw it was a grill with grease splatters. Although, I know they wouldn't be so neatly laid out. :)
I seriously have no idea! I cannot wait until tomorrow to figure it out.
OOH, this is a GOOD one! I have NO clue but the patterns on it are SO intriguing!
Wicker furniture with a design?
Yikes! I have no idea, but I love the DOF and the texture...
Looks like a griddle with pancakes, but i think its a crosswalk?
I have no idea. You are really good at this! I love the photo, very cool lines and DOF.
I have no idea, but it's a very cool picture! Love the pattern and lines...
NO CLUE!
man, you are GOOD>!
tara
I think it looks like cement with snow, but I cannot figure out what the yellow things are?
hmm interesting.. I think you are doing great @this what are these? You have me stumped!
Ok, if it really is a road/speed bump thing then kudos to you for getting that close to the ground! The only thing I can think of isa shoe sole on a pair of rain boots or something! Whatever it is, it is a very cool texture!
some kind of gear?
Post a Comment