Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What is it?? 3.0

Here's yesterday's answer... For those of you who recognized the dots on pedestrian walkways, kudos! Yes, I assumed a rather interesting position to get yesterday's photo. It was in a parking ramp, so not too many people were able to guffaw.
Here's today's puzzle. Do you recognize this?

20 comments:

Reds said...

Oh my - I'm so bad at this... maybe a part of a bicycle???

Jen said...

Really neat! I never would have guessed... The new one looks like it has to do with gears...

Sharon said...

Those are some nice clean gears or blades. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

i agree with the gears!!! lol way too clean tho!

For Over 29 Years... said...

bike gears! Am I right???

Bobbi said...

Pat you are killing me with these-you are so good at finding interesting things. No clue...but not a big surprise ;)

periwinkle eye images said...

For yesterday I was going to say that it looked like a wintered-over bbq on which birds had pooped in precision - but I guessed right instead! Today: I was probably with you when you shot this and yet I still have no clue. I don't think it's gears though; something stacked is more like it - but what?? ML

Kari said...

Looks like some kind of saw?

Jess said...

Darn it! I shouldn't have peeked at the other comments, now my thinking is tainted. I would have never guessed yesterday's was a walkway! Cool!

summerbl4ck said...

my guess is stacked scalloped baking tins. as always i love your work.

Christiana said...

It's the part of the bike where it changes the gears, I think. Maybe??

Mom2Drew said...

bike, right? Wow...I would not have guessed that first one. Obvioulsy...I was so way off.

Kristina said...

Well, now I have to say bike gears because I can't think of anything else. I've never seen pedxing dots like that before!

Sara said...

No idea, but I like the texture goingon there.

C said...

Well i got that wrong yesterday. So. Hmmmmm, gears to something? To a bike?

Becky said...

Boy, I never would have gotten yesterday's; we don't have anything that looks like that around here. Today's I think is bicycle gears.

Amy said...

I"m thinking you should make a mystery photo book. You are really good at these. I'm guessing some kind of gear system, but I'm not sure what?

Tera Fraley said...

How cool!! Great job stumping us! I love todays too. it almost looks like something for the gears of a bicycle.

Amy said...

Wow, I was so off on the one from yesterday, great way to trick us! I'm guessing a pile of baking tins, maybe for cupcakes????

Suzy said...

I'm thinking it's bike gears?